January 1, 2013

Year (201) 3!

Ok, so the choice of title to this post is not exactly original, but I tried :) ...
You see, Northern Light is celebrating it's 3 year Birthday today, YEAH!!



























Flowers for everyone!!!

Join the celebration and follow along, Like the Northern Light Blog on FB, and feel free to follow along on Pinterest, where the images and inspiration is at your fingertips! I often collect images on boards for projects I am currently working on, so check them out...
I enjoy all your comments, your emails from time to time and when you join the conversation on FB, well, that's just fun :)

Thank You to all of you who have been with me through the years, do let me know if there is anything that you would love to see more of, or less of... BUT, if you say flowers.... that's not going to happen, LOL!

































This poster says it all!!
Let's start the new year on a Happy note, what do you think??

Happy New Year to all of you,
Natasha

Image #1 NHH for Northern Light Blog, Image #2 via Pinterest

2 comments:

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...