January 30, 2013

E-nuf is e-nuf!!






























I have been in a Coral mood as of late! Typically I am a Spaghetti Strap girl, but e-nuf is e-nuf, literally :) I am all over this color... I do not do well with Reds, Orange nail polish is soooo not my thing, love Hot Pinks, and now I have graduated to this Coral!




































What do you think??
And fun custom cushion by the way... this project will be photographed on Friday, so consider this a teaser image. Girly post today, hope you can stand it :)

Natasha

Image #1 & #2 via Essie, Image #3 NHH for Northern Light Blog

2 comments:

  1. You're right Natasha, I do love all these bright summery shades!!!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have almost the same coral hue on my nails at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...