November 30, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand... Vol. IV



































So exciting this is!!!! 
I can hardly keep up... now there are two new issues (adore HOME & Lovely Wedding Magazine) to read from the team at adore HOME. The above edition is just the perfect pop of brightness and cheerfulness I was looking for! Colorful Christmas is what they advertise, and that's exactly what you will get, yeah!!



































A brand new interview with Anna Spiro, of Black & Spiro and the Absolutely Beautiful Things Blog, inspires a colorful and handmade Christmas enjoyed with friends and family. 
These happy images from the store, makes me wish for a pop-up shop in South Florida :)



































Anna is a master of color and mixing patterns, and this lamp with its fabric shade is a perfect example!!  I imagine this in an office, how can you not want to be at your desk?



































So, I am aware that the focus is on the pompoms... but I think the mirror is super cool too. The pale wood and all the carved details, not to mention the height.



































Come pull up a chair to this BRIGHT table... I could make up a whole story about the menu I would serve, the people I would like to entertain here and the dress code... any suggestions?



































Jingle Bells are a must at Christmas, and why not white...?

OK, so these above images are from the adore HOME blog, but there are others in the magazine for you to explore. 

AND, while you are at it, check out the Style Trail of Brisbane's Eastern Suburbs on page 70, everyone loves a good shopping trip, right? Only this virtual one will not empty your bank account :)

TGIF :)
Natasha

Images via adore HOME

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bright colors!! Have a lovely weekend! Xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must pull out grandmas ornament. These is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...