October 9, 2012

Sketching...











































Lately I have been drawn (pun intended) to simple sketches... and I thought I would share a few with you here! Continuing yesterdays Golden Moment, I am starting this post with a super sweet drawing, complete with a glittery trim...











































And then I came across these great fashion sketches by Swedish Lovisa Burfitt. Aren't they cool? I - as you might have guessed - love the graphic Black & White thing going on, but I also totally dig the clean gold frame!! 

If this is something that you might want to hang on your wall, Lovisa's prints can be purchased here.

Natasha

Image #1 via Pinterest, Image #2 & #3 via Lovisa Burfitt

1 comment:

  1. hi natasha! we are just so alike! i have a collection of lady sketches! i would like to feature this on my blog. i will keep you posted!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...