June 17, 2012

Sunday Flowers





































Just a quick note today, trying to keep up the Sunday Flowers post "schedule" :)
By the way, do you like this little series??

I am so loving how this fresh, green, foliage looks, it just proves that if you don't have flowers in your garden to cut from, or if buying a few stems is not in the budget, that you can still have a beautiful bouquet!! Get out there with the shears, there is still lots to pick from, I am sure!

Here in Florida, I once in a while cut a palm leaf and put it in a tall clear glass vase, I find that it brings great color and "coolness" to my space... I like the vase to be as simple and discreet as possible, similar to the bottle above. Adding a little something to your vignette - i.e. the green glass bottle -  just finishes the layered look, but in my opinion does not subtract, nor distract from "the star".

Natasha

Image via Northern Light on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous image! Fantastic idea too - great way to freshen up a space on a budget.

    I used to live right next door to you in the Cayman Islands so totally get the palm leaf idea!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...