December 17, 2011

Tropical Flavor

































I know, I know... Enough with the holiday ornaments already, is what I am guessing you are saying right about now? 
... Notice the big clam shell :) I think I will try this; In fact I will try this, I'm going to fill it with all silver balls!!


















Just wanted to share these pretty and easy to customize Christmas ornaments with you, courtesy of Anna Spiro. I find that the pink ribbon gives these hand blown glass pieces a little punch, and super easy to change to your color scheme!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Natasha

Image via ABT

4 comments:

  1. No, not enough, can never get enough Christmas ornaments and decorations. Keep it coming - they are stunning and wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Natasha! Love that shell. Hope you had a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no - not at all enough! Can one ever get enough?!

    I love Anna and her beautiful shop. These ornaments are heaven and take me back to Sydney!
    I love the idea of a big clam shell as a center piece. Go for it darling!

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I am not sick of Christmas posts or decorations. Keep 'em coming! Love the pink & your other Christmas posts.
    x
    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...