October 15, 2011

S'more, please!




















Look... a new way to work the pretty Glassy Baby votive's!
I don't know if was yesterdays sweet tooth or just the yummy colors of the S'mores that made me look for these images... I guess it's less calories for me to look at the images, rather than indulge in the real stuff!   :) 






















Are s'mores part of your holiday entertaining menu?
Don't they look amazing? I love dark chocolate and graham crackers, and the marshmallows are just the glue that binds this treat together!! :) Would be a good idea for  Halloween, if you are entertaining...

Hope you have a wonderfully sweet weekend!

Natasha

All images via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I can't say a s'more is something I've ever eaten here in Oz though ;)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try them, too.
    A great idea.
    Lovely hugs
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...