April 1, 2011

Hall of Fame!


































I am always on the look out for a wonderful entrance or hall, and here is yet another one that fits my criteria... I found it a little while back at the Made by Girl blog. I don't recall who designed it, or where it was first published, sorry!

Check out that large black and white above the console, wonderful! Lately I have been seeing elephants all over the place, perhaps because of the new Reese Witherspoon film...


































Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, I am soooo looking forward to mine!!

Natasha

Image #1 Made by Girl, Image #2 via tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just discovered your blog via Planet Baby and what a lovely treat for a Saturday morning! Its absolutely gorgeous.

    I love the image above - you are after my own heart!

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...