February 27, 2011

It's funny...







































It's funny how one image can bring back memories!

I recently came across this bedroom, designed by John Robshaw, while looking through the Lonny website. What first drew me in was the navy, white and chocolate pillow cover, a very interesting and classic combo, but what really got me was the stool!

I remember growing up with a house full of these, or at least that's what I think I remember, there may actually just have been two... :) I remember one in the bathroom, and one or more in a bed room...
Haven't seen them since & just happened to stumble upon one over at "Lonny's house"!

Natasha

Image via Lonny

1 comment:

  1. I agree....funny how that happens, I have been in a few anitque stores and see something that I grew up having as a child or a piece that was used in my grandparents home :) Happy Sunday to you! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...