November 22, 2010

American Beauty






















Woke up this morning full of anticipation..... Being part of the Late Night Crew on Friday night, Crystal had send out a blog post that Monday morning the new rue magazine would hit the virtual newsstand, and I could hardly wait!






















Beautiful images and lovely stories (have not read the whole issue just yet), I am looking forward to spending a little quality time with rue, perhaps this evening.






















Of course I flipped through the entire issue, and the article about Windsor Smith "American Beauty" will be the one I will be reading first, as I totally adore her interiors!!!!!






















I just grabbed this image from rues new Gallery because of the lamp base and the Hermes belt.... I know, it's very shallow, but for those of you who have kept up with Northern Light will know I have a slight infatuation with the Hermes logo! It must be because of my two last names as both start with the letter H.....  Hope you have a quiet moment to curl up, rue does not disappoint, check it out here!

Have a great week every one,
Natasha

Images courtesy of rue

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design...I can't wait to see! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...