October 17, 2010

It's (still) the Weekend...

.. at least for a few more hours!






















Had a few quiet days; Visiting the local antique stores, made it home with a few really cool items (I'll share later), perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Stopped at the market, and baked a wonderful Pumpkin Bread! I was inspired by Trina this week!






















Been looking for bedroom inspiration...
rumor has it our bedside tables are arriving next week ! Yeah!!

Hope you had a great weekend, too!!

Natasha

Image #1 Janis Nicolay, Image #2 Ashlee Auerbach

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend, I also went thrifting at our local markets, I got a lovely vintage kodak camera that I will post about. I love pumpkin bread, you've given me a craving, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, something special to look forward to! That's awesome! XX!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...