September 2, 2010

Books I am bringing back....






















Hi, just stopping by to let you know I have picked up the coolest book, and since I am indeed visiting.... I figured I would show you!






















Planning to pick up this book, when traveling to Copenhagen next week..... (translates to : (A) Home after my (own) heart).






















.... and I am posting this beautiful image, just because...
I found it (sorry, I forgot to write down the source) and wanted to share, as it is very nordic on so many levels; natural light, blond wood floors, white paint, huge windows, simple and unfussy furniture, indoor plants, right down to the ticking fabric on the sofa!

That's all for this time as I am on vacation.... :)

Take care,
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. love that stuff. Enjoy your trip. I'm dying to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...