September 29, 2010

1001....

... Nope, not 1001 Nights Dream, that's not where I am going with this post :), one thousand and one books, perhaps!?






















Look at this great reading nook! The ticking on the cushions and the bolster, the fresh soft-pink roses, the large soft pillow, perfect reading light.... Spending a cozy afternoon here would be alright with me!






















At Lonny Magazine, this image is tagged as an office......    hmmmm, I don't think I would get a thing done, at least not for a while! On the other hand; how inspiring, every thing at your finger tips!

Too much, or just right??

Natasha

Images via Lonny

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a room full of bookcases like these. Maybe once my renovation is finished and I have a study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you - not a thing would get done...

    Lovely blog here..
    Vie

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...