May 3, 2010

Just Because...



How pretty is this weathered lantern? I love the patina!
How about those amazingly girly curves, looks a little pagoda-like, don't you think?

... Lately I have been looking for the perfect lantern, and when this post appeared in my inbox, I knew I was onto something..... well, let's just say I was lucky enough to visit Hollywood Road in Hong Kong last summer, only I did not return home with red lanterns....

I have the perfect space in my new kitchen for a modern version of a lantern, I picked one up last week, not only is it pretty and decorative, but I predict it will come in pretty handy if we get hit (I HOPE NOT) with a hurricane this season.

Have a great day!

Natasha

Image via Snippet & Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...